During the 2015-2016 academic year, Campus Compact will celebrate its 30th anniversary. The culminating event will be a national conference in Boston, March 21-23, 2016. The conference’s theme is Accelerating Change: Engagement for Impact. A central aim of this conference is to enable an informed, critical dialouge among a wide range of participants about the extent to which we have achieved our shared goals and how we can move higher education to more fully embrace its public purposes.
Accelerating Change: Engagement for Impact
Campus Compact 30th Anniversary Conference
March 21-23, 2016
Campus Compact welcomes proposal submissions for sessions ranging from 30-60 minutes. Proposals might initiate provocative discussions, offer expert content to address specific questions, contribute to our understanding of multi-sector partnerships, or share effective strategies with the conference audience.
Proposals should align with the theme and goals for the conference and should be submitted in association with one of the following Focus Areas:
- Leading Edge Engaged Research and Research on Engagement
- Building the Movement for the Public Purpose of Higher Education
- Deepening Student Impact
- Deepening Community Impact
- Assessing and Evaluating Our Work
- Transforming Institutions
- Partnerships Across the Education Continuum (e.g. civic learning; college readiness; access; retention; citizenship; and career preparation)